– Host the ultimate flagship event in the history of MMA in your region
– Showcase your country as an international sports hub on global platform
– Promote your country to a global audience as an epicentre for the development of MMA
– Attract Amateur MMA competitors and participants from more than 60 countries worldwide
– Get broadcast on international television
– Promote your organisation’s alignment with the globe’s only MMA governing body to be organised in accordance with Olympic values.
– Create a legacy with IMMAF for MMA in your community and country
– Upskill your MMA community and industry with IMMAF training courses and licensing (included)
– Gain marketing and PR support for your association
– Gain leverage and support from IMMAF in your funding bids
BIDDING PROCESS FOR IMMAF CHAMPIONSHIPS EVENTS
For information about bidding to host an IMMAF Championships Event, including
– the benefits
– a step-by-step guide to the formal bid process
– advice for writing your Bid Book
download the IMMAF Bid Guidelines here:Download Bid Guidelines
Any National Federation, city or other organisation wishing to embark on the bid process should send an email to email@example.com stating its interest in submitting a formal bid.
The IMMAF team is here to provide further advice and support to interested parties in compiling their bid.