The Luxembourg MMA Federation (FLMMA) is to host the next IMMAF Certification Course for officials.
Conducted by IMMAF Regulatory Committee member and UFC referee, Marc Goddard, the international level course provides valuable theoretical and practical training for experienced MMA officials. Those who successfully complete the course will progress to earn an IMMAF referee’s and/or judge’s license, permitting them to officiate at future IMMAF events around the globe.
This two-day course forms part of IMMAF’s Progression Pathway for Referees and Judges, and is open solely to officials that already hold a National Level certificate.
Participants will be given an outline of the course content, aims and objectives and will see them being taken through:
Day 1: Saturday, 14 April , start time 09:00am to 5:00pm
– The Unified Rules of MMA
– Fouls - explanations and break down
– Code of Conduct and Ethics - in fight scenarios and how they are dealt with
– Mock sparring demonstration (all participants shall referee one round of action)
Day 2: Sunday 15 April , 09:00am to 5:00pm
– 10 point Must scoring criteria and its application.
– Decisions and ways to win
– Mock judging of a 5-round fight that all participants shall score
– Q & A session
– Written examination paper (60 minutes)
ENTRY CRITERIA FOR COURSE PARTICIPANTS
Each participant has to be selected by FLMMA Luxembourg .
Not selected candidates that will try to apply on mynextmatch will have their application rejected.
– National Level Federation course/ license (in any country) or IMMAF officials certificate
– 2 years officiating experience
Sign up online at mynextmatch.com and go to the Event Finder to register for the course here: https://www.mynextmatch.com/event/191
For support with registering contact: firstname.lastname@example.org